planning for transition
when to divorce
Deciding when to divorce is never easy. This program is for couples with children in which one or both members are not yet ready to proceed with divorce and may need more time, education, and/or counseling to determine a path forward.
Services may include:
- A comprehensive assessment and service plan: $300 Family Fee
- Discernment Therapy: $120/hour
- Divorce Therapy: $120/hour
- Adult Individual Counseling: $120/hour
- Financial and Legal Education: $120/hour
Families may apply $300 of the fee as a credit toward the comprehensive transition support program if you elect to proceed with separation and divorce.